Want more details? We got you. So you know about our keynote speaker but have you met our panelists? Here's how the conversation will flow...(on Thursday Dec 10th from 10-12pm)
- Keynote + Q&A with Dr. Michael Walden
- Dr. Walden is a William Neal Reynolds Distinguished Professor and Extension Economist at North Carolina State University. He's also an author of over 11 books including “North Carolina Beyond the Connected Age: The Tar Heel State in 2050”.
- Hear Dr. Walden’s insights on long term growth & economic changes in the region
- Panel Discussion + Q&A
- Rob Osborne Project Manager at Black & Veatch, co-host of the Outfall podcast
- Mike Borchers, Water Resources Director, City of Greensboro, NC
- Clint Shealy, Assistant City Manager, City of Columbia, SC
- Linda MacGregor, Water Resources Director, City of Gainesville, GA
- JD Solomon , Senior Consultant at JD Solomon Inc
Join us for a Confluence Conversation: Forecasting the Future – a sneak-peek of 2021’s conference and a fast-paced 2 hour conversation about how the water industry has been permanently changed by the pandemic.
A Confluence Conversation: Forecasting the Future
Thursday Dec 10th via zoom (Register Now to save your spot for free)
The interactive conversation includes insights from economist & keynote speaker, Dr. Michael Walden, as well as a tri-state panel focusing on the question “what are the biggest things that will be different for the water industry & economy in a post-vaccine world? ”
Note: Because of the brief & conversational nature, there will be no PDHs available as is typically the case with our in-person conferences. Save the date for Dec 2021 when we hope to see you in Asheville, NC!
For more photos, please visit our Facebook page!