Did you know? A few fun facts to add clarity & excitement:
- There's a welcome breakfast before the workshop! 8 am Thursday morning:)
- The Lioncrest ballroom where the conference will be held (63 Deer Park Rd, Asheville, NC 28803) is a short 5 min drive from the Village Hotel & has plenty of parking.
- COVID protocol - no 3rd party upload needed, just bring your proof of vaccination/test & a mask with you
- Wear a well-fitting, properly positioned face mask when indoors on the Estate and while participating in sessions, meetings and engaging with other participants at conference functions.
- Bring proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 OR proof of a negative COVID-19 test administered no earlier than Sunday, December 5th
- Complete ONSITE health screening questionnaire and temperature check.
- The Stream Cleanup Service project (Wednesday 2-4pm) is right next to NewBelgium Brewery (post-service drinks anyone?). Those participating can meet at 1:30 in the Village Hotel to caravan over.